Upcoming Events for February:
• Free Beginner Computer Classes- On Thursday, February 9th from 9AM-10AM. Sign-up is necessary; 8 slots are available. Call 845-832-6605 today to reserve your spot.
• USDA Presentation- Thursday, February 23rd at 5:30PM Come learn about the US Department of Agriculture’s options for low-income families or individuals to get grants or loans to make repairs to their homes, or see if you qualify for a home loan with no money down.
• AR Testing- Can be done anytime, when a computer is available. A designated computer is available 5-7:30PM and 10-12:30PM on Saturdays. Free printing of all certificates of completion.
• Preschool Story-time & a Craft- Every Tuesday & Wednesday at 10:30 AM. Walk-ins welcome.
• Popcorn & a Movie- Come watch newly released children’s movies & enjoy all the free popcorn you can eat on the first Saturday of every month at 1PM. February’s movie is Storks; and in collaboration with the Girl Scouts we will be doing a diaper drive for the month of February.
• Free ESL Classes- A Literacy Connections representative is available every Tuesday at 6PM. All languages and levels welcome. Please call 845-452-8670 to sign up.
• Free Yoga Classes- Yin Restorative Yoga every Thursday at 4:30 & Intermediate Yoga every Saturday at 10AM. Please call the library at 845-832-6605 to sign up.
• Dutchess One-Stop- Receive resume and job-hunting assistance every second Thursday of the month at from 2-4PM. Please call the library at 845-832-6605 to sign up.
• Meet with our local Community Action rep Thursdays at 1:30PM. Please call ahead to verify.
• In-Stiches- Our resident knitting group meets the first & third Wednesday of every month in our community room. No sign-up necessary.
The Dover Plains Library is an association library serving the communities of Dover Plains & Wingdale, NY; it is a member of the MidHudson Library System.
Gather. Learn. Grow.