SHOW OFF YOUR HOME –
These tips can help your house make the best impression, every time it is previewed by sales professionals or shown to prospective buyers:
- Remove toys, newspapers, yard tools and other clutter.
- Tidy up; pick up after pets.
- Park vehicles in the garage or on the street; leave driveway clear.
- Add color with flowers and potted plants.
- Make Beds; clean up dishes; empty wastebaskets.
- Remove clutter throughout; organize closets and cupboards; put away toys.
- Set out “Show towels” in baths.
- Freshen the air; potpourri or baked bread aroma; deodorize pet areas; set comfortable temperature.
- Do quick vacuuming and dusting.
- Arrange fresh flowers throughout.
- Fire in fireplace (when appropriate)
- Turn off television; play soft background music.
- Open drapes and shades; turn on lights.
This article is sponsored by a generous donation from M&S of Pawling. http://www.mandsofpawling.com/